About Tupelo, Mississippi
Five-time All America City winner, Tupelo combines small-town living with easily accessible festivals and outdoor experiences including the picturesque Natchez Trace Parkway. Known as the birthplace of Elvis Presley, the shotgun house where he was born is the centerpiece of the city's tourism industry. From Livability.com
We want to make sure your relocation is very easy. In Tupelo/Lee County you will find top retail shopping, cultural activities, education offerings and much more on this page. Links to everything you will need to relocate to Tupelo/Lee County Mississippi.
You may also contact our office with direct questions at 622-842-4521 or email us at email@example.com
- Snapshot: Tupelo/Lee County
- Quality of Life Magazine
- Healthcare at the North Mississippi Medical Center
- Visitor Information from the Tupelo Visitors Convention & Bureau
- Downtown Tupelo Main Street information
- CDF Membership Directory listing of Realtors
- CDF Membership Directory listing of Apartments
- CDF Membership Directory listing of Moving/Storage services
- Quick reference guide to the nine municipalities in Lee county (city government)
Click to know more about...